Spirulina for Cosmetics
Spirulina is a rich source of anti-oxidant, vitamins, minerals and Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA), Anti-oxidant is considered a vital source of nutrition for young looking healthy skin
Spirulina's has an array of nutrients that are enriching for skin health
- Detoxifies the skin by eliminating toxins and free radicals from the skin.
- Promotes skin healing with faster skin cell recovery and skin healing.
- Prevent candida bacterial growth that causes acne.
- Reduces Dark circles and has Anti-aging property.
- Has Soothing and calming effects on Sensitive skin.
- Chlorophyll present in spirulina strengthens the skin tissues and helps retain moisture.
- The high concentration of beta carotene help maintain even skin tone.
- Phycocyanin present in spirulina anti-wrinkle properties.
Spirulina nutrients help protect and promote hair growth
- Improves Hair growth by improving blood circulation.
- Reduces hair loss and improves hair renewal.
- Fights Dandruff, itching and sensitive scalp.
- Makes hair glossy.
- Restoring texture and volume of fine hair.
- Redefine curls and moisturize them.
- Facilitate detangling and styling of hair, limit the use o straightening iron.